A new historic motorsport festival will take place at Snetterton this year, celebrating the circuit’s righ heritage. Launched by Motor Racing Legends (MRL), the Snetterton Historic 200 will pay homage to more than seven decades of competitive motorsport at the former airfield.
MRL will run six grids at the Snetterton Historic 200, including the Amon Cup – the one-make series for Ford GT40s. Here is the full programme of MRL content:
– Royal Automobile Club Woodcote Trophy and Stirling Moss Trophy – for pre-’56 and pre-’61 sports cars
– Historic Touring Car Challenge with Tony Dron Trophy – for ’70s Group 1 and Group 2 cars and ’80s group A cars
– Sixties Touring Car Challenge with U2TC for ’60s Touring Cars under two-litres
– Motor Racing Legends Pre-War Sports-Cars
– Royal Automobile Club Pall Mall Cup – 3-Hour race for Pre-’66 GTs and Touring cars and ’50s Sports Cars
– Amon Cup for Ford GT40s